At Asbury we recognize that we live in an imperfect world and that there are times where we all need the added support and encouragement of community. While this community is a natural byproduct of our worship gatherings, ministry teams, and small groups, additional ministries are available for the seasons of life where additional care is required.
Care for those in our community is a responsibility that we all share at Asbury. The Hospital Visitation Team gives individuals with gifts in the area of compassion and mercy an opportunity to be present with people who are in the hospital or long-term care facilities to express Christian care and compassion on behalf of the entire congregation.
To learn more about the Hospital Visitation Team contact Pastor Matt.
Asbury's One to One Ministry provides distinctively Christian one-to-one care to those who are experiencing all kinds of life needs and circumstances.
These needs include but are not limited to…
- the hospitalized
- the terminally ill and their families
- those grieving a death or serious loss
- the homebound and institutionalized
- prisoners, ex-offenders and their families
- those with a job crisis
- the aging and elderly
- those with disabilities and their families
- those facing life transitions
- the separated or divorced
- households experiencing birth or adoption
- those in spiritual crisis