Sundays: To Be Announced
Five Wishes is changing the way America talks about and plans for care at the end of life. It has become America’s most popular living will because it is written in everyday language and helps start and structure important conversations about care in times of serious illness.
Five Wishes lets your family and doctors know:
- Who you want to make health care decisions for you when you can’t make them.
- The kind of medical treatment you want or don’t want.
- How comfortable you want to be.
- How you want people to treat you.
- What you want your loved ones to know.
More than 14 million copies of Five Wishes are in circulation across the nation, distributed by more than 23,000 organizations. Five Wishes meets the legal requirements in 42 states and is useful in all 50.
Asbury UMC offers Five Wishes on a periodic basis. Please contact Pastor Kip at 332-8861 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Click here to preview a sample of the Five Wishes booklet.